How to pay for college without going broke
When it comes to college planning the first issue most parents face is how to pay for college without going broke. There are 10 deadly mistakes parents make paying for college that every parent of a college bound child needs to know. Every parent should be familiar with the hazards of waiting too long to do college financial planning. Know how to pick the schools that will give you the best financial aid package. How to reorganize your assets so you can get the most aid.
We can help you with some or all of the following college planning essentials:
- Personalized Student Profile and private interview with college financial planning counselor.
- Personalized college planning road map – step by step actions for parents and students.
- College Prep Courses and Online Access
- Scholarship Eligibility Report
- Admission application and essay review
- Calculate out of pocket costs (EFC – Expected Family Contribution) and best case scenario EFC
- Planning strategies to legally reduce out of pocket costs
- Planning strategies to pay out of pocket costs in the most efficient manner
- Financial aid award estimates for an unlimited number of schools BEFORE you apply
- FAFSA and CSS Profile Forms done for you, correctly and on time
- Expert Financial Aid Award Appeals Team
- And much, much more…
Check out the Nine New Ways to Beat the High Cost of College!